Saturday, March 29, 2014

Being a Good Samaritan. Giving hope to someone who needs it.

I am still battling on my quest of being a Good Samaritan. Still trying to give hope to someone who truly needs it. I understand that everyone faces trials and tribulation once in a while, but this single Mother has been through hell and back. From financial issues to health issues, and even parenting issues. I pray for her every night. I started this blog trying my best to show her there is a light at the end of the tunnel. So far I haven't had any success, but I will continue to try. I will not quit until I give this woman hope and faith. I need her to see that this World isn't a cold and evil place. I am aware that not every day will be a good one, but every once in a while everybody deserves a break. I am here once again just asking that if you stumble upon this page. Please read it, share it, and pass it on. It would be extremely appreciated, and your good deeds will not go unnoticed. I just wanted to thank you, and say I wish you all the best.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Please share, like, tweet, pin it, or 1+. It would be appreciated.                                                                              
           





CHECK OUT SOME OF THESE
 


1.  24-7 Prayer Challenge - A Seven Day Plan To Pray At Least 24 Minutes Each Day. prayer, doug klinedinst prayer challenge, God, Jesus, religion, church, praying, Holy Spirit, prayer guide, prayer ebook, apostolic, pentecostal bible, and more.




2.  Vampires -e-book collection includes a total of eleven novels, novellas, and short stories (all in one package) that explore the literary roots of Vampire stories and legends! 

 
 
3. An e-book anthology containing the Complete Sherlock Holmes Library (four novels & 5 Collections of Short Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), plus an another thirteen of the most popular books written by Doyle. These include science fiction, mystery, medical fact & fiction, historical novels, tales of adventure, etc.

 
 
4. Isochronic Tones to Develop The Mind - A program with Isochronic Tones to help Increase IQ and Cognitive abilities. Said to be more effective than binaural beats and can be listened to anywhere without headphones.
 


5. Discover The Secret Law That Is Used By Some Of The Most Powerful Figures On The Planet… And How You Can Use It In Your Own Life To Achieve Your True Calling And Life Purpose! The Law of Attraction.


 

 
 6. The Christian Children’s Collection Includes 18 Christian eBooks For Children In A Digital Format You Can Read, Search, & Print Out If You Desire!
 
7.  Sizzling HOT Christian Niche eBook Package With Master Resale Rights. The NEW Complete Bible Research Library includes 20 CLASSIC Volumes (WITH OVER 14,000 PAGES) That Answer All The Questions You’ve Ever Had About The Holy Scriptures!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment