Sunday, March 23, 2014

Be a Good Samaritan

Be a Good Samaritan. The saying is all about lending a helping hand to those who are less fortunate. The fact is there will be a time when everyone needs somebodies help in some way, and that is what I am trying to do here. I am trying to help a single Mother who is having some serious issues in her life as of right now. She has found herself with several health issues, and because of those she has lost her job. That has caused her to fall in debt and is in the midst of being evicted. Her son is an amazing kid. Stays out of trouble, gets good grades, and wins awards every month for helping troubled kids to learn how to read. It is unfortunate that such a good child has to suffer because of the situations his Mother is going through. Honestly it is very sad. I am doing my best trying to help out, but I am only one man. I have a basic job that gets me through, but doesn't pay me enough to truly her out the way she deserves. I try explaining to her that God will provide. I am a believer, rather if you are or not is not the issue. I just wanted to try to help her out the best I can, so I have found myself here.



     

         I know this World has it's people who really don't care about anyone but themselves, but I also know there are still a lot of good people out there. I am trying to help her raise money to take care of herself and her son. I am not asking for donations in anyway. The fact is I am simply trying to raise money using a variety of methods. Rather it be pay per sale, pay per lead, or pay per click. I have done my best to design this site with a way to help out with either offering a good deal on a product or book that they are interested in, or by just checking out sites they are interested in, or even playing a game. Some of them don't cost a single penny. I don't know where else to turn, so I have found myself online. I am basically panhandling to help this Woman out who has lost all hope, but I refuse to believe that hope is dead. I know it's hard when you have no where to run, and no one to turn too. When life has you in a strangle hold and you are grasping for every last breath of life. The fact is life isn't easy and you can't just sit back and let it beat you. Especially when you have a child depending on you. I believe that if I can prove to this Woman that hope is alive that I can change her life, and maybe in return help others who are in a bad situation.




           I come to you as a humble person. There are a few things in life that I take seriously, and the well being of a child is one of them. If there wasn't a child involved I might or might not even try to be of assistance. Honestly I don't know, but there is. I don't know how well this all turn out or if it works at all, but I at least have to feel like I fought for doing the right thing. Look if there is anything on this page that looks to be of any interest to you. Please check it out. Everything on the bottom of the page, in the sidebar, or even above the post. I am not asking for any donations. Just trying to offer the same stuff that some other sites offer, but mine will not be going unnoticed. Everything will literally be used to help another human being who is in desperate need to let the flickering light of not to burn out.




          I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, and I truly hope that if you are having serious issues in your life that you can find your way to overcome any obstacle that is sitting in your way.



Unlimited Access Membership Download Full Games, Movies, TV Shows, Songs and More. CLICK HERE




Please share, like, tweet, pin it, or 1+. It would be appreciated. Thank you.                                                                                 ------------------------------>>>
           




CHECK OUT SOME OF THESE
 

1.  24-7 Prayer Challenge - A Seven Day Plan To Pray At Least 24 Minutes Each Day. prayer, doug klinedinst prayer challenge, God, Jesus, religion, church, praying, Holy Spirit, prayer guide, prayer ebook, apostolic, pentecostal bible, and more.



2.  Vampires -e-book collection includes a total of eleven novels, novellas, and short stories (all in one package) that explore the literary roots of Vampire stories and legends! 

 
 
3. An e-book anthology containing the Complete Sherlock Holmes Library (four novels & 5 Collections of Short Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), plus an another thirteen of the most popular books written by Doyle. These include science fiction, mystery, medical fact & fiction, historical novels, tales of adventure, etc.

 
 
4. Isochronic Tones to Develop The Mind - A program with Isochronic Tones to help Increase IQ and Cognitive abilities. Said to be more effective than binaural beats and can be listened to anywhere without headphones.
 

5. Discover The Secret Law That Is Used By Some Of The Most Powerful Figures On The Planet… And How You Can Use It In Your Own Life To Achieve Your True Calling And Life Purpose! The Law of Attraction.

 
 
 6. The Christian Children’s Collection Includes 18 Christian eBooks For Children In A Digital Format You Can Read, Search, & Print Out If You Desire!
 
7.  Sizzling HOT Christian Niche eBook Package With Master Resale Rights. The NEW Complete Bible Research Library includes 20 CLASSIC Volumes (WITH OVER 14,000 PAGES) That Answer All The Questions You’ve Ever Had About The Holy Scriptures!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment